Current sport season
CLUB SEASON 2021-2022
Opening of the Salle d’Armes : Monday September 6th, 2021 for adults and Monday September 13th for teens & babies.
Entries can be made on Tuesday, September 7th 2021 and Thursday September 9th 2021 at the office N° 15 of the Monegasque Federation of Fencing, located on the 4th floor of the Louis II Stadium (input side of athletes) from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m.. It is desirable to make an appointment (06 24 18 28 42).
INSCRIPTION – TO PROVIDE IMPERATIVELY:
We teach the 3 weapons: foil, epee and saber with specialized Masters of arms.
– 2 passport photos.
– 1 medical certificate of non counter-indication to the practice of fencing. It is desirable that this certificate will be issued by the Medical-Sport Center located at the Stade Louis II (tel : 92 05 41 11).(Free medical visit).
– The amount of the contribution by check only.
ANNUAL CONTRIBUTION (included FFE licence)
– Baby-fencing…..(M7)…………..140 euros
– M9 to M17………………… 150 euros
– M18 to Seniors……………..…. 180 euros
– Benefactor Members………….From 250 euros
With the explicit agreement of each member, an amount of 10 euros (including in the contribution) will be transferred to the Monaco Red Cross and GEMLUC ( Fight against cancer).
The participation in the Salle d’Armes and the competitions implies the obligation to have a valid medical certificate (less than 365 days) claimed above.
The club has a special insurance covering the main risks ( in addition of insurance included in FFE licence). The details can be provided by the members of the Office. It is however necessary to have a family civil liability.
SCHEDULE OF TRAINING
Rental tariffs :
– Baby-fencing : 40 € / year including mask, jacket and plastic foil (deposit 100 €)
– M09 to M17 : 100 € / year including outfit, body wire, electric jacket, mask, weapons (deposit 300 €). For those who already own a mask, 60 € / year (same deposit)
The purchase of a glove aned high socks is mandatory for all categories
Personal equipment left in the room is the sole responsibility of the fencer.
For the travel of fencers to competitions (excluding in League Côte d’Azur) a 20% of average costs incurred will be reimbursed to the Club by each fencer
A financial participation is required for the breakage of the blades (except in competition).
Within the LOUIS II Stadium, wearing a sanitary mask is compulsory.
In general, the Club will scrupulously respect the health prescriptions dictated by the Prince’s Government in the context of the fight against COVID-19. Sanitary Protocol
Good season with all.